Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Artistry at Anthro

I have been a longtime fan of Anthropologie, mainly because of their beautiful store layout and unique displays.  When I pass by one in a new city, I am always stepping in to see what type of visual treat their particular location has to offer. Recently, I decided to take a look at their website and to my surprise, it has even more to offer! Not only do they feature specialty items like gorgeous wallpaper and one of a kind artwork, they also have tips and amazingly fun tools like the Tabletop Design Tool, where you can piece together the perfect table setting with a variety of their dishes, flatware, and tabletop accessories. It's really addicting, so beware!


Block Begonia wallpaper


Chaffinch wallpaper


Woods wallpaper
Swans in the Canal - Ashley Longshore


Opaque - Michelle Armas


No comments:

Post a Comment