Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Irresistibly Awing

I couldn't resist July's issue of Elle magazine because of the amazing dress Selena Gomez was wearing. Since then, I have become mesmerized by the fantastic creations by Balmain.  The incredible detail, textures, and unique touches make it stand apart from any designer I've seen- which is not an easy accomplishment! It has a victorian/spanish/rock & roll/ royalty vibe that is irresistibly awing. Feast your eyes!
                                       
Embroidered lambskin top - worn as a dress by Selena!

These pants and belt are absolutely fantastic!

Oooo

The detail on these pants is just gorgeous!

An insanely cool alternative to a modern wedding dress..for Vegas..complete with a beehive hairdo



adore it and want it!

stunning. this probably took days to make!







I really just can't get over how amazing all of the pants are!

I have no more words












SO much flawless detail!


No comments:

Post a Comment