Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Easy on the Eyes!!!

My selection of THE prettiest Resort 2013 pieces from some of my favorite designers....
DVF - love the "look"

DVF

DVF - I want this jacket!

DVF

DVF - always has the best textiles

DVF - love the colors!

DVF - Wouldn't wear it but the female Elvis would!

3.1 Phillip Lim - pure art

3.1 Phillip Lim - I want to put this on my body right now.

Chloe

Chloe - outfit on the left is fantastic!

Chloe - Easy elegance. 

Chloe - !!!!!

Rag & Bone - The perfect floral pant.

Temperley London

Temperley London

Temperley London - GORGEOUS!

Temperley London
Willow

Willow
Salvatore Ferragamo - Long live fringe

Alice and Olivia - Black & white is always so chic!

Alice and Olivia - best part: you can eat a steak dinner in this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment