Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fashion Finds ALMOST Too Good to Share!


During my extensive quest to find a pink dress for a friend's wedding, I utilized a website that I had heard about years ago and it has been SUCH a great help! Not only has it resulted in me finally finding "the" dress, it has also led me to the discovery of some fabulous new web stores! Shop Style is an online shopping search engine that allows you to, not only search for specific fashion items but also, narrow down your search to the size, color, style, price, store, brand, etc! During my online shopping excursion, I came across two exciting sites: The Outnet and Asos.

The Outnet is an online store that sells men's and women's designer merchandise up to 70% off.  Most discount sites I've experienced offer the "stepchildren" from particular lines, but this site has a surprisingly tempting selection on (almost too many) beautiful discounted items!

The other site, Asos, is a men's and women's UK store that, thankfully, offers specialty sizes including maternity, petite, and "curve" and free shipping on all returns! After my recent visit to Las Vegas, I became almost restless while "window shopping" in some of the most luxurious malls around, BUT this online store may be my solution! Many of their designs are extremely reminiscent to the high-end styles featured in various spring/summer fashion magazines but for a fraction of the price! They also have a fun and edgy online magazine showcasing styled items of their merchandise in an editorial layout.










All dresses shown can be found on www.Asos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment